Saturday 24 January 2009

Fav make up gifts



Bonjour!.. I'm Diana from Bangkok Thailand.
Je m'appelle Diana. J'habite à Bangkok, en Thaïlande.

I start my blog about make-ups. Girlie should be able to color their face.
I want to share the review of my Items, I've been using. Hope it helps!

I got beloved bf, and he's been giving me gifts and esp make-ups.
I respect this man as he knew what woman wants!

First.. My Dior 2 colors 185 Watery Look.
Thanks to Dior that they gave us a make-up tip inside the box.

I thought I couldn't work with Blue, as I follow to Show off Look, it works!


I could do smoky look with blue. I would suggest if you are a fun person and like to color, this watery look would be a good choice, no matter what color your skin is.

I don't have a camera with me right now so I used web cam instead.

Second.. My fav lipstick CLARINS 720(melon) Joli Rouge.


It's not strong color as it's a long-wearing moisturizing lipstick but it's good for your lip

I love it so much and it smells very nice like melon favour, very sweet! My friend who never uses any lipstick before, only Vaseline. I could suggest her for this one. She will not feel that it's too much.

This is wasn't my color but want to show the package.

Very modern and elegant.
(It could be my future collection!)


The last I want to show is my YSL eyeliner.

It's a thin line but also give you a big sparkling eyes. It's a light eyeliner but if you like it very thick and dark I won't recommend. Perhaps you should try "Divinora" by Guerlain, I owned it and I love it.

Whatever eye-liner you are using, make sure when you apply it and let it dry before you open your eyes. So it won't make any mess later, but if it does, use the cotton move it out gentle.

Now I'm gonna skip other steps of make up to

"Show off" look when it's done.

I love this look, and I'm glad I am an Asian.