Sunday 25 January 2009

Chinese New Year

Being a girlie, not only have to know how to make-up but also how to make meals.

Today I have very easy recipe for anyone who never cook or not good at it.
I have to work up at 5.30 in the morning today to help my mom prepare foods for big day of Chinese New Year worship.
Stir fried pork with garlic is one of the main dish to worship our family members who pass away. They believe, stir fried meat with garlic means giving us luck of money.

Here’s the Chinese easiest dish you can do it, it isn't spicy at all, I think it's very good dish to make for my boyfriend as he can't eat too spicy food.







You need Garlic and Meat.
I chose Pork.
Prepare the oil
(any vegetable oil, I used sunflower)

and fish sauce





First of all, slice the pork thinly to pieces as much as you like. Rest in the plate.
Second, chop the garlic to small pieces also but make it slanting.

Put the pan on the medium heat and pour the oil into the pan make it warm up abit.


Then put all the meat and stir it until it well-done. Follow with garlic picture number 4 because it needs time more than the leaves one. You see it turn soft then follow with the leave garlic. Stir afew minute and add fish sause and taste it until you satisfy. Very easy!!




Tip: My mom always add abit of seasoning powder

(but I don't like it so I won't add it)

Here I want to show some of stuff we use for worship.


Happy Chinese New Year :)